6. Keep feeding your pipeline. There are many days when you are too busy to fill your water bottle, let alone sniff out your next lead. You need to make new business a priority, one thing each day to feed the funnel, after a couple of weeks this will be part of your routine and you won’t even think about it.
- comment on blog posts
- go out for coffee and meet other local business people
- networking events
- your follow up program
- ask current clients for recommendations (this could be as simple as adding a line to the end of a follow up email: If you know of anyone who is looking for a website, I would appreciate the referral).
If you are a website designer working with WordPress you may enjoy other articles in this series:
- Having a Signed Contract
- Negotiating Rates for Website Design
- Why it is Important for Website Designers to Maintain A Good Relationships with Clients
- Advice to WordPress Web Designers: Over Deliver & Under Promise
- Advice to WordPress Website Designers: Keep Feeding Your Pipeline